Sunday, June 1, 2014

JUNE

Omg six months just flew by like that. It's crazy how time flies by just nobody's business. Seriously. Like WHATTTTT? So much has happened and so much has changed. my first relationship happened and ended, my sweet sixteen, the happiest moments of my life(so far), first time watching soccer, first time watching a movie on a couple seat with a special someone, the first kiss, the first time a guy other than my bro and my dad piggybag me, just happiness I never thought I would experience. It was wonderful, nice, sweet, memorable. But things happen and happy times have to end and it's time to move on. It's time for me to learn how to be happy alone again, learn to be good, great alone and live life to the fullest alone. I know I am capable of doing that cause there was a time before him and there will be a time after him. Everything is impossible until you experience it. So I won't limit myself. In fact I'm quite happy about the freedom, the carefree feeling now. I mean I was happy been with him but being without him seem just as nice too. And I like it this way now, I like this contented feeling I have towards everything I see now and I love this positive attitude I have come to adopt to. Life is good and I'm thankful for those who stayed with me through the thick and thin. HEHs. May the next half of the year be just as good and God bless my O's (^ ^)

No comments: