Friday, May 9, 2014

 It's been so longgggg. the exam period has been over for so long but yeah whatever. Selfie in the library when I got too tired studying LOLOLOLOL
We (Beryl and I) ate at pizza hut twice during my exam period ._. 
Lunch at the hongkong cafeeeee

Awkward me in the background._.





 Enlarged it so you can see clearly. The curry chicken is super nice. (A lot nicer than what beryl ordered at least:))))) )

 On April6^^

 KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE I AM A CAT

 Class grad photo(I really hope it will look good in the yearbook>.<)

(^ ^)

 Chocolate cake from KFC :999999
 Random photo. (honestly this photo has super good quality)

 Just mud. No, I'm jut kidding, it Oreo mcflurry(I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL)

 I WANT STRAWBERRIESSSSS:(((



 After dental appointment the other day. (check out my face reflected in the mirrorrrrr;)) )

Shopping on labour dayyyyy


#throwback to the happy me

No comments: