Thursday, June 4, 2015

This year really just flew by. 

I feel that as the years pass by, it just gets worse and more unbearable. It just gets more challenging and things keep becoming tougher. It's quite horrifying. 

JC life has just been so draining and aimless for me. I have no idea what I am doing but I'm really tired everyday. I don't understand what I am learning. Nothing make sense. 

The competition between people become clearer than ever and the world just don't seem to be as kind anymore. 

It's like the world is just black, white and grey. Emotionless people rushing towards one common goal--success. It's all about the end point result. Either you will survive or I will. There's no in-between. 

I see any purpose in the never-ending cycle of continuously studying but that is the only way to success or even survival. 

No comments: