Monday, November 24, 2014

So many things have happened and it's been a few crazy tiring weeks.
Throwback to 13november when I first got my new phone ( last day of O's) (watched "Don't go breaking my heart2") 

Then to 15nov(?) (shopping for my prom dress with my bro's gf ( future sister in law😊😊) )
My $20 dress ☺️☺️☺️


17nov the crazy running around day (went to bishan to try get a job but was put on hold) ( went je to get phone cover) (went limbang for dental appt) (lastly to junction10 for a talk with a piece of shyt πŸ’© LOL a waste of my precious time) 

Then it was 18nov. RED CAMPPPP. I love camps so i was pretty excited though I went alone (was ditch lah sia) 
The pathetic little bridge that we tried to build 
I have no idea what thing is for but it was a part of an activity at the engineering school (didn't understand anything I had to do so I slacked through the entire time)
My team for this activity πŸ™ˆ
Before dismissal😸😸😸 we were encouraged to selfie so yeahhh 
Oak 😸😻😺 fave SL (we bullied each other on the first day itself) (he tried to cheat me into believing his lame magic trick) (I keep disturbing him afterwards) (but he also very nice) (he got me milo after he know I cannot eat (braces problem) 😻😻) πŸ‘†πŸ‘†☺️
LOUISSSSS ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ super cute+cool kid. He's not even a part of my tribe but I was lucky enough to be slacking during the engineering activity and just nice we somehow talked for a bit. (He super cute lahhh) (braces family 😁😁😁) (he is a camera guy and that's cool 😻😻😻) πŸ™†πŸ™†

Onto day 2! 
Gotta admit day2 was a dread.πŸ’€πŸ’€ Cause more campers popped out on day2πŸ˜€πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’ our subtribes got messed up and most of us werent our original subtribe😭😭😭😭 (I nearly cried cause I missed oak πŸ˜”and my SLs and just the familiarity of my subtribe😿😿😿)

Nevertheless I'm glad I made new friend from another subtribe.
Introducing Patikorn!!😺😺
Alright I have to say I was super lucky cause this guy is Janice's cousin and we were in the same subtribe on day2 so yayyy I had a friend 😊 and a dance partner for mass dance ✌️

Then cause next day prom, a lot of ppl not going red camp at all. So we had a kranjians at red camp photooooo 😸😸

And my SLs 😺😺
HAKIMM 😌😌 SL from another subtribe that invited me to join his subtribe when our subtribes got messed up (do you get it??😏😏)  just. I'm so glad he took care of me when I wasn't with my original subtribe πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Coolkidddd. Super nice SL. He tried to cheat me tgt with oak on first (with really really stupid tricks😐😐😐) but he's funny lah 😬😬 presenting to you, Xiangguang πŸ‘Ό

Lastly my dearest SL once again(I wanted take pic with him for like all 3days oneeeeπŸ˜”πŸ˜”)  sighpie 

(Louis was nowhere to be found so no photo with him also😞😞)

Day3-the mostmostmost dreadful and painful day cause I had to leave early and I was sure to miss out the finale, I was really sad right from the start of the camp. 
Luckily for me, I had companyy πŸ˜„

 Estherrrrr 😘😘

Cause last day of red camp mah so I got a bit cray with selfies and stuff 
Yeah it was fun 😊😊😊
Yeah I went all out and took pic with ppl I don't even knowπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Matthewww. He took care of me on the 2nd day too. ( when I was in his subtribe) ( he very funny and playful) 😺😺

My very own subtribe leaders 😻😻
Cutie pie (she freaking tiny and cute AHHHHHH πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ’•πŸ’•) 

My only regret is leaving red camp early and not getting to watch my SLs perform or take pic with them 😿 but all is fine cause I think they are going to have a outingggggg 😸😸😸😸

Now to prom πŸ‘Έ
As much as I find prom freaking boring and a waste of precious time and money, it was quite fun πŸ˜‰
Cutest teacher on earth?? 😍😍😍
Ms Wong personally edited the photo for us πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’š❤️πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’“
The reason for prom πŸ˜ΌπŸ‘­πŸ‘­

And then there's open house on Saturday. 
Once again by our beloved ms Wong πŸ™†πŸ™†

Lastly on Sunday, we revisit a place ( we went there 2years ago... Yeah the jurong east library kids section toilet 😸☺️πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ™ˆ HAHAHAHAHA) 

I can't believe 4years passed so quickly😿 sigh 



































No comments: